Finals study grind…I have whipped cream on my nose 🙊
OH AND GUYS I put up some Christmas decorations bc officially December, as you can see in the background. I’m also going to see Frozen in a few minutes and I am in a festive mood (plus I thought my eyeliner was on point today, so that’s another reason to be happy) xxxx
All smiles because I just received Sophie’s lovely package all the way from Ireland! It was full of Irish chocolates, tea, sweets, and all sorts of delicious things…plus the sweetest note on ‘fancy Irish paper’ :)
Thank you so much babe, made my day x
PS. Cadbury is my favorite, you are an angel.
Just wanted to point out that this photo is post-Thanksgiving/consuming my body weight in delicious pumpkin pie and apple tart. I look exactly the same as yesterday.
One day does nothing to your progress. It’s actually beneficial to mix it up and keep your metabolism guessing at times. So please no stressing about anything you’ve eaten yesterday (or ever). Love those bodies and yourselves :) x
Here’s a ‘still in a food coma’ but happy about it selfie :)
Things of today:
- Going hiking!
- Rest day from lifting. I love rest days and hate them at the same time, but I definitely need this one. Sore muscles everywhere.
- Massive Marketing paper. Uggggggh, but last one!
- I’m drinking peppermint coffee and it makes me happier than most things.
- I’ve received my ‘arrival packet’ from Manchester and I have to read up on everything and make a to-do list. This is getting so real and I can’t believe it.
- Christmas gift planning. WHY AM I ALWAYS SO LATE ON THIS?
- Leftovers. They are a thing that is happening today. Hell yes.
Have a good one cuties x
Happy Thanksgiving! .
I truly mean all of this, I am incredibly thankful for each and every one of you. You constantly motivate me, inspire me, and I’m blessed to have gotten to know some of the world’s best people through this blog.
You all bring such unique, beautiful things to this world, so embrace yourself and don’t ever forget how awesome you are.
PS. Happy Thanksgiving and eat some pie for me! Followers who don’t celebrate Thanksgiving: eat some pie anyways. x
I just had a haircut, borrowed a book from the library, and I’m wearing a fuzzy jumper. Three step instant happiness recipe friends.x