How can i find motivation to eat healthy and workout everyday?
There are tons of ways to find motivation babe!
- Make a workout schedule: planning out your workout schedule makes you more likely to stick to a plan.
- Reward yourself for accomplishing goals: Set goals like working out 3 weeks in a row or fitting into ‘x’ size jeans…when you accomplish them reward yourself with a mini-shopping spree or new pair of running shorts.
- Make a motivation board: Put up pictures, motivational quotes, your favorite bikini…whatever will remind to work out hard and eat healthy!
- Find a workout buddy! Having someone to workout/eat healthy with helps so much! They can even be a tumblr motivation buddy.
- Take before pictures. Working towards an after picture that you can show off is excellent motivation.
- Remember non-scale victories. The scale isn’t the only indicator of progress, remember to take pictures and use clothing sizes as well. Not to mention how many reps you can do! Getting strong is an amazing non-scale victory.
- Keep a journal. You can document your progress and how you are feeling each day. If you are feeling down get your feelings out in your journal, pick yourself up and move on. Recording all your progress will help you remember how far you’ve come if you ever lose motivation.
- Find exercise and healthy food you actually like. Obviously people are far more likely to do something if they like it. If you don’t like running, then take up kickboxing or yoga. There is no one way to a healthy lifestyle.
I hope these tips help lovely and you stay motivated. Keep me updated on how you’re doing:) xx