The Rules According To Me:)
- Refuse to give a damn what anyone thinks, says, or feels about you. Life is so much better when you live for you and do whatever the hell makes you happy.
- Surround yourself with positive, happy people who respect and care for you. This goes for family members, significant others, friends, etc. If they are jealous, negative, try to bring you down, or don’t treat you with the respect you deserve, there is no place for them in your life.
- Work hard but play harder. Work hard in school, your job, or whatever the situation may be, but never forget to have fun. When you quit having fun you might as well quit living. Dance, sing, paint, whatever floats your boat. Just have fun with life, it’s beautiful.
- Always be confident in yourself. Remember that you are you and there is no one else quite like you. Never try to be something you’re not. You are beautiful, lovely, and amazing exactly how you are.
- Laugh. Laughing is the best thing in the world I swear (besides chocolate and peanut butter). Do that.
- Throw caution to the wind. Seriously. Be spontaneous and never hold back. If you want to dance in the middle of the street or go skinny dipping in the ocean in the middle of the night, then friggin’ do it.
- Always be classy and kind. Never look down on anyone and remember to give everyone a chance and a smile.