Hahahahaha thank you, you are a legend
Babe, don’t feel guilty! It’s natural to miss your bike, especially if it’s something that you enjoy. At this point maybe consider saving up for a new one, but feel happy at the same time that it went to a worthwhile cause and someone in need. That’s really nice :) x
COLLETTE ILY AND ONE DIRECTION, THANK YOU LOVEBUG
Coming from all of you total babes…THANK YOU ! <3
Little black dress just walked into the room.
- I was productive today and despite taking a 3 hour nap, I cleaned my flat from top to bottom and finished a ton of uni work.
- I am still tired, despite a 3 hour nap and too much coffee. What is my deal.
- It is my friend Little Hannah’s birthday tonight and we’re going out to dinner at Nandos, having a massive flat party, and then going out-out.
- I need to find somewhere to get her a cake like right now.
- I’m going to be wearing some little black dress getup and I dig it.
- Tonight should be fun and I’m pumped :)
Hope you lovely people are having a good one :) xx
No worries love! If you are struggling with those sort of thoughts I would definitely consider going to speak with someone. Often a professional can help get to the root of the problem and give you peace of mind. You are just fine, please don’t worry.x
"Scare the world: Be exactly who you say you are and tell the truth. "