- Road tripping with the boys has definitely been an adventure—they are certifiably insane but I love them.
- We’ve been to Las Vegas, tubing down the Salt River, to a baseball game, to the shooting range, to California, to the beach, to a USC football game, to the Santa Monica Pier, and all sorts of crazy places in less than two weeks.
- Safe to say I am exhausted, but I think I’ve showed the Dutch some good parts of the good ol’ USA :)
- Today we are going to Hollywood and to a pal’s house for dinner and swimming.
- I have to do homework so I don’t fail out of university completely—definitely need to be a real human.
- I am about to walk down and get a massive iced coffee with almond milk :) :) :)
I hope you all have such a nice day x
Hey love! It’s definitely relative, as some people simply need more energy than others or have a larger portion of their intake come from healthy fats (like almonds and other nuts), but when I snack I typically eat about 10-15 and think that’s a solid snack :) Definitely listen to your body though, you may even need more energy than me x
I can certainly try once I’m done road tripping with the boys, life has been a bit hectic lately.
Generally though, I eat balanced food, but don’t hesitate to treat myself. I do love fresh food and eat tons and tons of fruit—I love it! Workout-wise, I just do what feels good. I love to run, hike, bike, do yoga, and occasionally lift some weights. I’m not really a fan of slaving away in the gym at this point in my life and like to workout outside quite a bit. Hope that helps you! x
Hiya! I’d look for Kind, Luna, and Lara bars. They are generally good options with more natural ingredients than many of the other store brand varieties. I think the best tasting are the Kind bars, but that’s just a personal preference :) xx
No, you aren’t! It’s easy to let those sort of comments hurt, though I truly don’t believe that your dad meant it in that way. Sometimes people say things that they don’t mean and don’t even realize may be hurtful. He may simply think that you were already at a healthy weight and didn’t need to lose 4 sizes, so he was surprised. You never know what people are thinking, sometimes it just comes out wrong.
I would speak with your dad and just tell him that his comment hurt. I’m sure he didn’t mean it. Even if he did (which I doubt), you are wonderful at a size 8 or a size 4 :) x