Awkwardly showing you my sleeves because…it’s the LUCKY HERMIONE SWEATER :) Ready to take on my finals. Good luck to anyone else who has exams today, you will smash them xxxx
I love you more than peanut butter at this point and DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT IS??? 😘
After 12 hours and way too much caffeine, I am officially ready to smash this final tomorrow. Feeling well prepared and ready to go. :)
So, it is bed time. I’ll be up early for a workout, bit of review, and breakfast (best part of the day).
Nanite all x
Lunch today: smoothie with four bananas, small head of lettuce, fresh coconut water plus three mangoes on the side.
What a perfect question to help me take a study break, thank you :)
2014 is going to be a whirlwind, rush of a year for me I think. Some of my goals are:
- Experience as much as I can abroad. I want to meet loads of new people, travel and see as many things as humanly possible, and just make the absolute most of it. I want to say yes to ridiculous, spontaneous adventures in the middle of the night and do things I’ll always remember. I want to meet interesting people and hear their stories. After I’m done studying I want to backpack and get lost and find myself along the way.
- Fill my head with everything there is. There is so much out there. I want to soak up all the literature, poetry, music, useless facts…I just love knowledge. I want to read even more, spend my time dancing around to songs that inspire me, learn as many languages as I can, visit museums, spend my days soaking it all up.
- Write. I love to write, yet I don’t do it enough. I want to start journaling consistently even if it’s just random thoughts.
- Do something I’m afraid of. I want to swim with sharks or bungee jump or climb a dangerous mountain. Be bold, young, and reckless.
- Work hard and throw myself into my passions. I’m going to take even more chances. I’m going to apply for ambitious internships, join new societies abroad, and never let anyone tell me that I can’t. I may not know exactly what to do with my life just yet, but I’m going to stay focused and learn skills that we help me become successful with whatever it is I end up doing.
- Make a difference. I have a passion for helping people to accept themselves. I want to continue this with this blog or maybe it will lead to something further…I want to do something I’m proud of.
- Live for the simple things. Whether it be a cup of tea with my wonderful mom, eating ice cream with my little brothers, watching sports with my dad, dancing around like idiots with my best friends, or just loving myself unconditionally…I want to always keep in mind that life is about memories and the happy times. It’s not what you have, it’s not what you look like…it’s the journey and how much fun you had along the way. :)
- DoYogaWithMe. Excellent for beginners but also all levels, completely free, high-quality videos.
- YogisAnonymous. Incredible, full-length classes.
- Tara Stiles YouTube channel.
- Yoga Journal. Complete with individual pose guides, perfect for those beginning yoga.
- Yogaglo. Slightly more expensive as a membership is needed, but Yogaglo has all of the yoga you could ever ask for.
- Sadie Nardini’s YouTube Channel.
- Kathyrn Budig’s YouTube Channel.
I’d recommend starting with the beginner videos on DoYogaWithMe (you can filter by difficulty level) and then work your way up. You can also use Yoga Journal for in depth explanations about various poses that you’d like to try and the poses you should practice in preparation.
I hope that helps you a bit :) Thank you so much x