Smile! It’s a beautiful day!☺️
#yogaeverydamnday #yoga #smile #love #handstand (at Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel)
Too much of anything isn’t ideal. Eat healthy, balanced amounts of all your nutrients and you’ll be fine :) But fat isn’t the enemy, not in the slightest. Things like olive oil, nut butters/nuts, avocado, coconut oil, etc. are all examples of healthy fats and great for a balanced diet.x
It depends…different people react differently to different types of food. I’d say what’s going on is a bit of bloating from your period. When you have your period it’s entirely normal to retain water, causing you to feel bloated and blaaaaah. It happens to everyone, so no worries! It will go away x
Too much of anything isn’t ideal, except perhaps vegetables. BUT, you certainly don’t need to fear carbs. The whole ‘carbs make you fat’ thing is a bit of a myth—no one thing makes you fat. Plenty of vegans eat very high carb diets and maintain very healthy body weights.
I think carbs get the bad rep because of things like cake, doughnuts, etc. It’s easy to go a little crazy with all those things because they’re good, but of course you don’t want too much. Complex carbs and the like are definitely good for you, don’t make you fat, and a part of a healthy diet.
You can also have cake and doughnuts, just moderation of course! :) x
I have a real life cubicle and was drinking black coffee while doing my work and felt very grown up, and then I realized that I watched Spongebob this morning in a onesie, so there’s that.
- I am sleeeeeeeepy.
- Had a good first day yesterday—looks like this semester is going to be insane. My courses are intense and the internship is going to take up loads of time but BRING IT ON :)
- I have the COOLEST professor for my entrepreneurship class and I’m pumped about it.
- I have work and class until tonight and then I’m taking the Dutch boys to a baseball game because you can’t get more American than that!
- Last night one of the Dutchies was trying to convince my mom that after graduation in December it’s 100% necessary that I just travel for a while. Hahaha I WISH.
- Tomorrow we’re leaving for LA to meet the other boys :)
- I want to workout but no time, so I’m just going to settle for walking around downtown/school and eating lots of fruit, so there’s that.
- THE DRESS I’M WEARING TODAY IS REALLY CUTE.
Hope you all have a siiiiick one x
"Would you like an adventure now, or shall we have our tea first? "
What you think, you create.
What you feel, you attract.
What you imagine, you become.